Inspiration

Marla's Design Team Day Cards

12:00 AM

I made 2 cards for my Design Team Day on the blog at Little Blue Button Stamps.  The first card I created is a 5 X 7.  I started with a blank white card base and added a piece of 6 X 6 patterned paper from My Minds Eye Collectable collection called "Memorable".  I added a piece of white lace that I found at my local thrift shop to the bottom of the card.  I then took apart a flower bouquet from Michael's and made a flower to which I added a piece of heart bling that I got in a RAK.  I added this flower to the bottom left of the card.    I took two strips of patterned paper from the same collection and made banners out of them.  I then adhered them to the top left hand corner of the card.

I took my My Favorite Things Label Stax #2 die in the largest size and die cut a piece of the patterned paper from that same "Memorable" collection.  I colored up the adorable LBBS image called " Rag Doll Sweetheart Big Sweater" with my Copic markers.  I will have the colors that I used listed below the image.    I stickled her tights with Cotton Candy Stickles.



Skin= Dusty pink and blush Promarker
sweater= RV34, C5
shoes= Metallic grey sharpie, RV34
Tights= R21 and C5
Hair= Y04, Y06



The next card is an A2 size white card base.  I took a sheet of vintage music paper that I got in a RAK and I inked it with Frayed Burlap distress ink and then tore it to fit on my card.  I printed out the Vintage paper from Little Blue Button Stamps that had the vintage feel and clocks on it.  I then inked the edges of that with the same Frayed Burlap distress ink and added it to the bottom right hand corner of the card.  I then took a piece from the My Minds Eye Collectable patterned paper called "Memorable" that says "So Happy Together" on it and inked the edges with the distress ink and added it to the top left corner of my card.  I took the beautiful Little Blue Button Stamps image called "Wedding Jessica" and colored her with my Copics.  I will list the markers below the image of my card.  I also used the clear Wink of Stella glitter pen on the dress and veil.



Skin= Satin, Blush and Dusty pink Promarker
Eyes = demin blue Promarker
Hair = Y04 and Y06
leaves= G29, G28
roses, bow, and hair flowers=RV25

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Wonderful cards Marla, they are equally sweet!

    ReplyDelete

Little Blue Button Stamps 2013-2017. Powered by Blogger.

Recent Comments

Subscribe

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner


Follow on Bloglovin