Easel Card

Miss Lilly Bride Easel Card

9:00 AM

Hello Crafty Friends and Happy Tuesday!

For my first DT project I decided to make an easel card.  Easel cards are becoming an addiction for me!  They are so fun to make.  If you have not tried to make one before, you can make one following these instructions.

I used the cute Miss Lilly Bride digi image.  She is so adorable!




I started with a 5.5"x11" piece of black cardstock for my card base.  Once you learn the basics of an easel card, you can make them any size that fits your need!  My finished card size is 5.5" square.

Miss Lilly was colored with my Copic markers and matted onto a couple layers of pattern paper.  The paper collection used is Prima "Lyric".  I just love the soft pink color...sigh....


Sometimes I have happy accidents when I am working on a project.  When I originally colored this image, the flowers were a bit too bright for the pattern paper, so I punched out some small flowers and put them in Lilly's hair and her bouquet.  

The card was finished off by adding punched butterflies, bling, Stickles, and mulberry flowers.

Here is another picture of the finished card front!


Head on over to the Little Blue Button Stamps store and pick up some of the amazing digital images!

I wish you all a Happy and Crafty Day!!

Christy


You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Adorable card. Love how she's holding the flower.

    Be blessed, Beckie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful card Christy, I love everything about it!

    ReplyDelete

Little Blue Button Stamps 2013-2017. Powered by Blogger.

Recent Comments

Subscribe

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner


Follow on Bloglovin