Inspiration

My "Eris" DT card

12:00 AM

I started with a 5 X 7 white cardstock base.  I added one large piece of Basic Grey Olivia patterned paper to which I added a 1 and a 1 1/2 inch strip of patterned paper that I punched out using my Fiskars postage border punch.    I adhered another piece of heart patterned paper from the same collection to the right hand side of that.  I cut out the adorable "Eris" image with a My Favorite Things  Postage Stamp Stax.  I colored the image with my Copics and will list the marker colors down below the image.  I fussy cut some flowers out of some of the same patterned paper line and added them to the left hand side of the card at the top and the bottom right hand corner of the card.   I used a Spellbinders Label 2 die to cut out a piece of gray cardstock and stamped a "Hello" sentiment from the Well Worn Greetings from My Favorite Things.




Dress= R20, R21, C5
Shoes-dragon= C5, C3
Hair = E27, E29
crown= YG63


You Might Also Like

1 comments

Little Blue Button Stamps 2013-2017. Powered by Blogger.

Recent Comments

Subscribe

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner


Follow on Bloglovin