Inspiration

Princess Eris

5:51 AM

Hi crafty friends I'm back today to share the card I created for the blog hop this past weekend!  I hope you all love this new line of stamps Olga has created!!!


I was inspired to try this style card when I saw them on Pinterest.  I coloured her in using my copics, the stamp in the background is from Stampin' Up "Lovely As A Tree".  I used glossy accents on the trees and sponged three different green inks from Stampin' Up!


The paper I used is from My Minds Eye "Blink of an Eye" and the Spellbinders die is Labels Four Small.


The Copics I used:

Skin: E00, E000, R20
Hair: C7, C8, C9, C10
Clothes: V15, V17
Dragon: W4,W6, G28
Crown: YR23

Thank you for stopping by! 
Don't forget to stop by the store:  http://lbbstamps.com

Leigh:)


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Little Blue Button Stamps 2013-2017. Powered by Blogger.

Recent Comments

Subscribe

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner


Follow on Bloglovin