Inspiration

Rag Doll and Jessica Cards

12:30 AM



Hi there everyone.... Dawn here with some more inspiration for you.... I've had such fun with the fabulous images from Olga and LBBS and today I also used one of the images in rubber (available from CC Designs HERE)

So first up is Sweetheart with Bag rubber stamp.


I stamped onto some white card and coloured with Copics and trimmed.  My PP background is from Hot of The Press.  I smeared it with Gesso to tone down the brightness and distressed the edges, with scissors.   I cut a Couture Creations rectangle doily and cut in half, added some blue ink and added to the PP.  The flower is from the PP pack by HOTP.  The green trim is from a swap I was recently part of.  

For my next card, I used a background from LBBSwhich I imported into Word.  Here is a little tutorial on how I did it. 



 and then recoloured
I then imported Jessica Wedding


 I then removed the background of Jessica 


and here's how it finally turned out


As you can see, I slightly adjusted the background colour and added a sentiment from Love Sentiments 2.  I coloured Jessica with Copic markers and added some silver stickles to her veil.  Once I trimmed and inked the edges I matted onto some silver mirror card.  A great way to combine three digital images to make a one layer card.

Thanks for visiting today.








You Might Also Like

0 comments

Little Blue Button Stamps 2013-2017. Powered by Blogger.

Recent Comments

Subscribe

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner


Follow on Bloglovin