Inspiration

Rag Doll Bookmark

8:45 AM

Hi Crafters I'm here today sharing this pretty image Rag Doll Sweetheart Big Sweater.  I had fun making this bookmark!  Hope you all like it!!!



For the base of the bookmark I used Very Vanilla cardstock from Stampin' Up. I used a corner punch for the top corners and added a blue lace for the top.  I edged the whole thing with Tim Holtz ink.



The flower at the top is from Wild Orchid Crafts and the bottom one is a recollections flower.


The stamp is from Tim Holtz and I coloured her in using my copics.


Skin: E000, E00, R20
Hair: E33, E34, E35
Clothes: B91, B95, B97, B99

Thank you for stopping by

Leigh

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Little Blue Button Stamps 2013-2017. Powered by Blogger.

Recent Comments

Subscribe

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner


Follow on Bloglovin