copic coloring images

Rag doll Sweetheart

6:00 AM

Hi everyone, it's the 1st of September which means summer is on it's way out and cooler weather and Autumn is ready to breeze on in. I'm so excited to share my latest project because not only is it a new release but this "Rag doll Sweetheart" is wearing a big cozy sweater, which happens to be one of my favorite things to wear.

 I first created the card base by adhering two chipboard pieces together with masking tape being sure to keep some space between so the card can close. Once I figured out which papers I wanted to use it was a simple process (who am I kidding) of adding some sweet flowers, lace and trims.  
 I wanted to have our little Rag doll sweetie have an adventurous attitude so whether she is flying in a hot air balloon, climbing the Eiffel Tower or pedaling her way down some winding road her sweater is sure to keep her warm! Have a lovely September everyone!

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. Love your gorgeous card...did you say her name was Sybil? Lol...she's fun adventurous and beautiful just like you I guess you did say Rag doll huh? I love everything about you and your card thanks for sharing your amazing artwork!

    ((Hugs))

    -Christine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Christine, how sweet you are girlie! Big hugs and thanks for reading my post. I wish it was cooler weather here in Louisiana, it's hot and humid....bring on the sweater weather! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your shading on the sweater is amazing, you did an amazing job on this card! I just love this image! Jamie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you very much Jamie, I love this image so much fun to color!

    ReplyDelete

Little Blue Button Stamps 2013-2017. Powered by Blogger.

Recent Comments

Subscribe

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner


Follow on Bloglovin