copic coloring

Ragdoll Sweetheart Sitting in a Fairy Garden Card

9:00 AM


Hello again Crafty Friends!


I hope you all have had a great September!  It is hard to believe that the month is over...we are heading quickly into Fall here in the States.  In an attempt to hold onto summer for just a little bit longer, I decided to use the great Sweetheart Ragdoll Sitting digi image.  She is so adorable!  I wanted to create a little garden for her to sit in.  AND she also needed to be given some wings!

Here is my card:




I started by coloring the image with Copic markers and cutting her out.  Her wings were cut out using an older Sizzix butterfly die.  I embossed, sprayed and inked the wings up before putting them behind my image.  Once I had attached the wings, I popped her up onto the card base, which is one of the corrugated card bases from Michaels. 

Here is a close up of the colored image:

Isn't she adorable???

The paper collection I used is from My Mind's Eye "Everyday Flair".  I just love the pinks and teal colors.  I added some mulberry paper flowers along with a swirl that I cut out using a Cheery Lynn flourish die.  As you know, It is impossible for me to complete a project without butterflies and Stickles!  :)  She has a butterfly in her hair and I tied a bow for her braid out of some linen thread.

Here is a last look at her sitting in her fairy garden! 


The background of the card is pretty tattered.  I went to town with my distressing tool!  There are a couple clips in the paper where I curled the paper and tucked some pieces of a paper doily behind.  I also used several layers of pattern paper.  I used a decorative edge punch from EK Success.  I used some lace as well to add some softness to the card.  All in all I think the card turned out pretty cute!

I hope you enjoy!  Please head over to the LBBS store and pick up one of these precious images!

Have a Happy Crafty week!

Christy

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Little Blue Button Stamps 2013-2017. Powered by Blogger.

Recent Comments

Subscribe

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner


Follow on Bloglovin