Guest Designers

Shaped card from our guest designer Christine

9:00 AM

Good morning!
Today we would like to share another beautiful card from our guest designer Christine!
She was our guest designer before and we absolutely love her projects!
Previous projects from Christine you can find here and here.

"Hi! I’m a single Mom to two beautiful boys Matthew 20 and Lucas 12 whom l absolutely ADORE! I have been crafting for over 15 years but a paper crafter for 13 years. I am happy to say that I have found my HAPPY place and crafting takes me to that very relaxed state of being.

My first passion is scrapbooking but love card making just as much; I love creating my little pieces of art. You will see my style in crafting varies because I enjoy creating projects that challenge me to think outside the box.

Today I currently enjoy mixed media, altering and mixing my scrapbook layouts with my love of stamps. On my YouTube channel you will enjoy a variety of projects….I hope you will come by and visit!

YouTube channel : Serenityinhim
Blog: Serenityinhim.blogspot.com



Beautiful Sweet Love” - Heart Shaped Wedding Card

STAMPS -

ML and Sunny playing Wedding –Little Blue Button Stamps

Scrapbook Sentiments - Inkadinkado

Collaged Expressions – Inkadinkado Stamps

Congratulations – Hero Arts

Bic MarkIts – Peach Parfait, Yellow Blaze, Moonstone Yellow, Tiki Hut Tan

Copics (skin) – E21, E11, E51, R20

Marvy Memories – Dark Brown ( Faux Stiching)

Adirondack Earthtones – Expresso (Dye-based ink pad)

Stampin Up – Cameo Coral (Dye-based ink pad)

Cricut Cartridge – Sweethearts (card base, layers & wedding cake)

Say it With Pearls – Finesse Swirls Pearls White

Mini Rose – (unknown)






You Might Also Like

2 comments

Little Blue Button Stamps 2013-2017. Powered by Blogger.

Recent Comments

Subscribe

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner


Follow on Bloglovin