coloring tutorial

Touch markers tutorial. Brown hair.

9:00 AM


Hello friends! I'm so excited to share with you my first Touch markers tutorial. These markers I got are called "Touch Liit" I searched online but haven't found anything about them (weird) lol. But anyways they color perfectly, also I found color chart for Touch Twin markers and they match with these also perfectly.

Well, I'm sharing my first tutorial. Actually not a tutorial, but process video - just to show you how I color and what colors do I use.

I wrote down colors for the hair so if you have Touch markers you can use them: 26, 101, 103, 94, 21

Have fun!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Little Blue Button Stamps 2013-2017. Powered by Blogger.

Recent Comments

Subscribe

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner


Follow on Bloglovin