Guest Designers

Wedding project from guest designer Daniela

9:00 AM

Hello friends and you're welcome to another guest designer day in our blog!
Today we would love to share with you this gorgeous project from our guest designer Daniela!


"Hi! My name is Daniela and I am a stay at home mum of 3 girls (twins age 3,5 and a baby  girl age 14 months). I used to craft on and off during my whole life. About one year ago I discovered the crafting community on you tube  and after a while found the courage to join in and do my first video (Oh my, was I nervous!). I mainly make cards which I share on my channel, but I also do some layouts for my children's album (I try to do at least 1 for every month... Still trying to catch up, though...) and some sort of project life. I also love to read, play with my children and spending time as a family.
For my project I used Wedding Jessica from Little Blue Button Stamps. I colored her with the following spectrum noir markers:
For her skin I used FS9, FS4, FS2 and CR3 for the blush (and the lips)
For her hair I used CT4, CT2 and CT1
Her eyes I colored with TB3
For the wedding dress and veil I used BT2, BT1 and the blender pen for the flowers on the veil I used TB1
The leaves I colored with JG2 and the roses with DR3 and DR1



I bought a white frame from IKEA for my project and added some molding paste on it for texture. I used the TCW 6x6 templates (Mimi time travel & Mini ledger) with the molding paste. I let that dry and then added some Spray & Sparkle multicolour varnish on top (It has ultra-fine glitter in the rainbow colors in it). After it was dry I hotglued Wedding Jessica on the right side and added some wild orchid crafts flowers to complete the look. "

Thank you very much Daniela for your beautiful project!
Friends go ahead and visit Daniela's YouTube channel to see more of her beautiful creations!

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Daniela, this is absolutely beautiful, wonderful job my sweet friend.

    ReplyDelete

Little Blue Button Stamps 2013-2017. Powered by Blogger.

Recent Comments

Subscribe

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner


Follow on Bloglovin