Digital Stamps Miss Lilly

Wedding Wishes

1:00 AM

Hi.  Dawn here to share with you a card I made with LBBS digi called "Miss Lilly and Sunny playing wedding"   I made this as a congratulations card for a wedding.


Aren't they an adorable couple.  I printed them and coloured with Copics.  I added some Stickles to ML's veil.  I fussy cut them out and then went to work on the card base.  Lots of use of the Cuttlebug ~ first embossing the base background with Swiss Dots.  Then I cut a white heart with my new Spellbinders Hearts dies.  These are just stunning and there are so many different combinations you can do.  The sentiment is from Simon Says and is on the matching die cut banner.  I made the flowers by punching some light weight card and used my quilling thingie to twist the petals.  I coloured some white brads with Yellow Copic to make the centres.  Tucked some flourishes cut from a Die-namics die.

Hope this has inspired you.  And come back tomorrow as we start our Hello Eris blog hop.


You Might Also Like

4 comments

Little Blue Button Stamps 2013-2017. Powered by Blogger.

Recent Comments

Subscribe

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner


Follow on Bloglovin