Inspiration

Wicked Halloween & Flowered Friends

8:06 AM

Hey everyone Stephanie here to share my 2 DT cards with you today. I used digi images on both my cards today but they are polar opposites lol. One is a Halloween card & one is a flowery thank you card.

My 1st card is using Digi image Steampunk Jessica on a 5 1/2x 5 1/2 card on PTI Orange cardstock. All my copic colors for Steampunk Jessica will be at the bottom of this post
My black patterned paper is from Graphic45 "Happy Haunting". I then used orange striped Target washi tape on 2 corners & 2 Momenta metal photo corners on the opposite corners. Next I layered some green patterned papwer from October Afternoon "Witch Hazel" under a purple chipboard frame from K&Co. I punched the star & moon from an small EK Success punch and put it inside the frame. I added some purple Recollections bling on a roll to the top of the frame & a Making Memories metal star sticker. Next i used a Martha Stewart bat punch from black cardstiock & vellum & layered them together. For my sentiment I used Recollections "Witch" stamp on vellum with white embossing powder. Lastly I added an acrylic flower & feather spray from Hobby Lobby.

The inside was kept very simple


I layered 2 strips of the patterned paper & a strip of solid purple washi tape. Then stamped my sentiment from AmyR Witchful-ful Thinking in Versafine Onyx Black ink.

For my second card i used Digi image Watering Ivy (her copic colors will be at the bottom of this post) on a 5 1/2 x 5 1/2 card on SU Gumball Green cardstock.

All my patterned paper is from MME"Playdate". My sentiment is from CTMH "For A Friend". The tree is from Hero Arts "Japanese Garden" colored with distress markers. I also used a mushroom stamp frm Paper Smooches. I layered some stickers from Jolees & Sticko along the tree & bottom.

I layered a mix of punches, wood veneers & stickers along the bottom. For the leaves i used 2 Martha Stewart punches the frond & rose leaf. All the wood veneers are from Prima, Recollections & Studio Calico. I inked them with dewdrop inks in lilac posies,desert sand, pearlescent orchid, coffee bean, red magic, spanish olive & purple hydrangea.

For the inside I layered in the same patterned papers

I added some more Joanns Spring Time stickers then stamped my sentiment from One Little Dreamers stamp set in Versafine Onyx Black ink.

I really hope you enjoyed my cards today now I will put photos of my girl images with their copic colors listed. Thanks for stopping by.


Copic Colors Steampunk Jessica-
Skin- E000,00,21/R20,30  Hair-E51,53,55,57  Hat-V15,17,09/R05/G05/T3(stickles)
Top-V15,17,09/R05/G05(stickles)  Skirt-T3,5,7,9(Black Wink of Stella)
Gloves-T1,3,5  Glossy Accents on eyes.


Copic Colors Watering Ivy-
Skin-E000,00,21/R20,30  Hair-E50,42,44,47 
Dress/Hat/Shoes-YG03,13,25,17/R32,43,22/Y35,17,38 (clear wink of stella brush & Lime green stickles)
Watering Can-N0,2,4,6 & glossy accents.

Have a great day everyone XOXO

You Might Also Like

4 comments

Little Blue Button Stamps 2013-2017. Powered by Blogger.

Recent Comments

Subscribe

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner


Follow on Bloglovin