Inspiration

Changing it up a bit!

6:00 AM

October is a season of change and for me personally it is proving to be a month filled with changes and challenges. But one thing I can count on is the enjoyment I have when creating a card. I made another chipboard card, using masking tape as the binding and I used several papers from my stash.  I love the versatility of Olga's stamps, so using my imagination I saw "Miss Lily Bride" as a the belle of the ball. Needless to say she isn't wearing white, but she is ready to kick up her heels and dance the night away.
 I used Copics sketch markers to color the image, added some pearls for a necklace and placed an acrylic flower in her hair. I also added pearls running down the sides of the paper and framed the card with several flowers.  Gracing the top right corner of the card is a frame charm to which I added the "Live Laugh Love" sentiment, I tied an itsy bow and added a dainty acrylic flower. Thanks so much for taking a peek at my card!

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. This is gorgeous Sybil! TFS hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Olga! I have said it before but I sincerely mean it, your images bring out the best in my coloring and creating!

    ReplyDelete

Little Blue Button Stamps 2013-2017. Powered by Blogger.

Recent Comments

Subscribe

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner


Follow on Bloglovin