Digital Stamps Miss Lilly

Cute mouse from Sharon

7:30 AM

Hello friends! Hope you have a wonderful week! We definitely are having it! Today we would like to share with you another gorgeous project from our guest designer Sharon!
Another project Sharon has made for us you can find here

This project was created by using a brown paper bag. The paper collection I used was Floral Specialty by K & Company.

I first started off by using a Martha Stewart punch to punch out the side of the bag with the opening. I then adhered the paper and spritzed it with Lindy’s Cactus Gold spray. Next I scrunched up paper, lace and ribbon to get a lot of dimension. I colored the beautiful Miss Lilly Mouse with my Spectrum Noir and Copic markers.



 Stickles were added to her mouse ears, button and cuffs on her clothes. Pink fabric bows were added to her pony tails in her hair. To finish off the card, I embellished it with: seam binding with a pretty bear pin, flowers, a sticker from the paper collection, bottle cap, ribbon buckle with a flat back pearl, silver beaded trim, and a floral die cut. Thanks again for letting me design for you!!

My YouTube channel is: http://www.youtube.com/user/TheTara148

My blog is: http://thetara148.blogspot.com/


 


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Little Blue Button Stamps 2013-2017. Powered by Blogger.

Recent Comments

Subscribe

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner


Follow on Bloglovin