Digital Stamps Miss Lilly

Easel card from guest designer Sharon

9:00 AM

Hello friends! Today we are super excited to introduce you our guest designer Sharon!
She is such a sweet and talented lady!

"I started paper crafting in late 2011 when my father became ill. This was the only way I could get my mind off of things and relax. I mostly started off with mini albums, and tags, but have moved on to different things. Now I enjoy all kinds of crafting that include: altering items, painting, coloring images, creating stick pins and dangle charms, altering canvas, just about anything. Thanks again for letting me design for you!! It was a pleasure! I will try my best to get another project over to you before October.

My blog is: http://thetara148.blogspot.com/

My YouTube channel is: http://www.youtube.com/user/TheTara148

This is a easel card I created by using the Pastel Garden paper stack and punch outs by Colorbok and Bonjour by Kaisercraft.


 I colored Miss Lilly Princess with my Spectrum Noir Markers and used stickles to add sparkle. Two bows were tied from lace and the flowers were layered on top of them. The flowers are from: I Am Roses, Michaels, and some where gifts I received in swaps from friends. The flowers were embellished with diamond dust and Lindy’s Stamp Gang products were used to color them.

 The Baroque die by Tim Holtz was used to get the shape of the card. One of the butterflies was fussy cut from the paper collection, while the others were punched from a Martha Stewart punch. A stick pin was added to finish off the project. "

Thank you very much Sharon for such a gorgeous card! Go ahead and visit Sharon's channel and blog and share her some love!


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Little Blue Button Stamps 2013-2017. Powered by Blogger.

Recent Comments

Subscribe

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner


Follow on Bloglovin