Digital Stamps Miss Lilly

Happy Halloween card from Delphine

9:00 AM

Hello friends! Today we would love to share with you our guest designer Delphine's project. She created this beautiful card using Miss Lilly Kitty - one of the Halloween stamps we have!
Hi everyone ! I am Delphine, aged 38, and I live near Paris, France. I have 2 sons aged 6 and 13 and I am a teacher. I have been making cards for over 4 years now and started my blog in February 2010. I am completely addicted to colouring and love spending hours colouring at night, when everyone else is asleep… I love my Copics, Polychromos and watercolours too and I am in love with anything cute! So I am very happy and honoured to be Guest Designer for Little Blue Button Stamps this month!

Feel free to visit Delphine's blog and subscribe=) http://delphinesplace.blogspot.fr/


Image: Little Blue Button Stamps Miss Lilly Kitty

Colouring: Copics on Make It Colour Blending Card

DPs: Doodlebug

Other: Make It Crafty Chipboard


Copics used:

Skin: E0000, 000, 00, 02, 11, 23, R20

Hair: E55, 59, Y21, YR24, 31

Eyes: BG000

Outfit: C1,3, 5, 7, 9, R20, 22, V09, 15, 17

Background and ground: YR000, W3

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Your coloring is breathtaking! Thank you for sharing your talent with us! Sybil

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww thank you so much for your kindness Sybil! Hugs Delphine xx

      Delete

Little Blue Button Stamps 2013-2017. Powered by Blogger.

Recent Comments

Subscribe

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner


Follow on Bloglovin