Altered frame

Miss Lilly Chef Menu Board

7:16 AM

Hi Crafty friends I'm back today to share this Pinterest inspired project!  I used this really cute image Miss Lilly Chef!

For this project I painted a wooden frame white and the clothes pins red.  I used my letter dies for the title in green card stock from Stampin' Up.  The patterned paper is from Melissa Frances "Kitschy Kitchen".
I coloured this image with my copics:

Skin: E00, E000, R20
Hair: YR20, YR21, YR23
Eyes: B02
Hat, Apron and Socks: R37, R39, R59
Dress: C8, C9, C10
Bowl: E25, E27

Hope everyone has a great day!  Hope all my fellow Canadians have a wonderful Thanksgiving weekend!!!

Thank you for stopping by

Leigh :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Little Blue Button Stamps 2013-2017. Powered by Blogger.

Recent Comments

Subscribe

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner


Follow on Bloglovin