file folder card

Miss Lilly Kitty Filefolder Card

9:00 AM

Hello Crafty Friends!

Today I wanted to share with you a file folder card made using Miss Lilly Kitty as my focal image.



Front of card
I have been a wee bit addicted to making these file folder cards.  If you have the WeRMemory Keepers envelope punch board, you should give these a shot!  I followed this tutorial to make my first one.  The paper collection I used is Chillingsworth Manor from Echo Park.  I used several dies to cut out and matte my Miss Lilly image.  Of course, I had to Stickle up Miss Lilly...it seemed appropriate that she would have a sparkly Halloween costume!


The card front was decorated with a punched border, bats, ribbon and two Prima flowers.  I also added a Happy Halloween sentiment to the tab. 



I had such fun working with the October images!  Head on over to the LBBS store and pick up your images!

Have a Happy Halloween!
Until next time!
Christy

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. This is gorgeous Christy! love everything about this card! xx

    ReplyDelete

Little Blue Button Stamps 2013-2017. Powered by Blogger.

Recent Comments

Subscribe

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner


Follow on Bloglovin