Boo-Tiful Sentiments

Paperbag Card and a Treat Holder

9:00 AM

Hello Crafty Friends!

When I saw Olga's new stamps for this month I knew right away that I wanted to make a couple treat bags. 

Here are my two projects together


Paperbag cards are super fun to make especially when they are Halloween themed!  It will be fun to fill with goodies and give to a friend.
I used Miss Lilly Mouse for the image.  She is so adorable!  She was colored in with Copic markers and matted onto the front of the paper bag.  The paper collection I used is from last year.  It is Haunted Manor from Doodlebug.  Super fun and bright colors!  I used several Martha Stewart punches for the border and the bats.  For the sentiment, I used the Boo-Tiful Sentiments set.  I made a couple tags for the pocket and finished off the project with Stickles and ribbon.  I will have fun filling this with goodies and gifting it to a friend! 

Here is a close-up of the colored image

The second project I made was a small envelope made using the WeRMemory Keepers envelope punch board.  I made a belly band to go around the envelope and embellished it with one of the awesome sentiments from the Boo-Tiful Sentiments set.  The envelope is held closed with Velcro and a small candy treat or gift card will fit perfectly inside.

Thanks so much for stopping by!
Until next time,

Christy

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. This is gorgeous Christy! You're amazing! xx

    ReplyDelete

Little Blue Button Stamps 2013-2017. Powered by Blogger.

Recent Comments

Subscribe

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner


Follow on Bloglovin