costume stamp

Picture Purrfect!

6:00 AM

Hi everyone, when you read this post I will be getting ready to take a trip back to the northwest. I'm so excited to see my friends and take part in all the fun activities they have planned. With my childlike excitement fresh on  my mind I created this card using the adorable "Miss Lilly Kitty" image.

  I really enjoyed coloring the image using soft pinks for the dress and accentuating the eyes with pastel blue. I used papers from the "Prima Romance Novel" line, added a bit of lace and popped up the image on dimensional dots. I look at this image and smile, because Olga truly captured the innocence of childhood "purr"fectly, wouldn't you agree? 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Little Blue Button Stamps 2013-2017. Powered by Blogger.

Recent Comments

Subscribe

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner


Follow on Bloglovin