Inspiration

Simple Thank You

7:04 AM

Hello everyone I have been away for awhile due to the passing of my father and first want to say a huge thank you to all of you that have been so amazingly supportive. i could not have gotten through this without you all. I only made one card for today as its been hectic getting affairs in order but I will be back to my normal DT work for my next day which is Oct. 24th and my birthday LOL.
   The card I made today was very simple but I had in my mind all of you and my dear friend and owner of LBBS Olga.I used the rubber stamp Ragdoll Sweetheart Big Sweater. Its an A2 sized card on a PTI Kraft cardstock base
The patterned papers are all from American Crafts "Pumpkin Patch" I also matted some of the papers with PTI Dark Chocolate cardstock and vellum. I wrapped some natural twine around twice and tied a bow. I trimmed out some dark chocolate and green cardstock for the sentiment which is from PTI "Heart-2-Heart #3" and heat embossed it in white. Lastly I added a LYB Canvas star and a Paper Studio sunflower. Copic colors at bottom of this post.
   As I said I kept this all very clean and simple so the inside is as well.

I continued in the patterned papers then stamped my sentiment from PTI " Signature Series: Butterfly" set in Versafine "Onyx Black" ink. And that was it again sorry theres only one card today but even though its been crazy I wanted to make one to show how much LBBS means to me and how much I love being part of the amazing design team.

Copic Colors:

LBBS Ragdoll Sweatheart Big Sweater (Rubber)
Skin-E000,00,21/ R20,30   Hair-E23,25,27  Sweater- G24,YG63,YG67
Skirt- E11,13,15,17  Leggings- G24,YG63,YG67/ G40,12,21
Shoes- E44,47,49  Also added a small star sequin to headband and clear Wink of Stella brush to headband, necklace, and shoes.

Thank you all again from the bottom of my heart I hope you all have a great weekend. XOXO

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Little Blue Button Stamps 2013-2017. Powered by Blogger.

Recent Comments

Subscribe

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner


Follow on Bloglovin