Digital Stamps Rag-Doll Sweetheart

Special limited edition release Rag Doll Sweetheart Fall Joy

6:00 AM

Hello friends! You're welcome in October together with Little Blue Button Stamps!
We wish you nice and warm and filled with bright colors fall!
Today we have a special release for you. This stamp was inspired by one very special person who's name I can't tell at the moment=)
Actually this stamp I created specially for a mini album which I was creating for that person. You know sometimes you make something and you understand that something is missing - a bling, a bow or something else. It was a fall themed stamp missing on my mini. Thanks God I could fix it! So I came up with this Rag Doll Sweetheart Fall joy.
I desperately want to share it with you but also  I don't want too many people to have it, because you know - it is special... There will be only 10 for sale. If you are interested you can get it HERE. Isn't she adorable? She expresses my love to fall completely!=)

Well I asked well known and loved Terrie ( Onecraftycookie )to be my special guest designer for this release. She was so very kind and agreed and omg - i love this project! Thank you very much Terrie!

My name is Terrie and I am Originally from Northern Wisconsin, I have two sons and three grand daughters. I am totally addicted to paper. I use to make Jewelry, Dream Catchers, quilts, sculpting and much more. When we moved to Michigan from Las Vegas Nv we had to sell what we could so of course all of my craft items sold right away. The rest of the stuff in our home we donated to a needy family. We packed our personal Items and come to Michigan. This is where I found Youtube and fell in love with the crafting community and my love for paper began.




You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Thank you so much Olga I enjoyed this so much hugs Terrie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your project is beautiful Terrie and I love the image!

    ReplyDelete

Little Blue Button Stamps 2013-2017. Powered by Blogger.

Recent Comments

Subscribe

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner


Follow on Bloglovin