Inspiration

Tea Time Jessica Card and a Paper bag card

12:00 AM

I created a couple of cards for my Design Team day on the blog. The first one is a 5 X 7 white cardstock base.  I took a piece of DCWV burlap paper along with some patterned paper that I punched out along the edge with my scalloped Fiskar border punch.  I adhered this to the card base.  I then had some tags in my stash that I had used a stencil and some modeling paste that I had colored with Tim Holtz picked raspberry color so I distressed the tag further with the picked raspberry distress ink.  I then put some lace and organiza trim on the top of the tag and adhered it to the card front.  I made a flower out of some paper using my Sizzix die.   The other flower is a silk one that I had gotten in a Michaels grab bag and I put a button in the center and glued it to the corner of my card on top of the tag.  I then used a pretty pink sequin trim along the bottom of the card.    I used a stick pin from my stash to add behind the paper flowers.  The image that I used on my card is the "Tea Time Jessica".  I colored her with my Copic markers.  I will list the colors under the photo.  I added some glossy accents to her eyes and the coffee cup.  Thanks for looking.


Copic colors:
Chair: E13, E15
dress: RV14, RV25, Bic cloud 9 grey marker
Skin:  promarker in Satan, ivory, and blush
Hair: Y06, Y08
Eyes: B02


The next card that I created is a small paper bag card.  I used a tiny paper bag that was given to me in a RAK.  I folded it in half and then I glued the one flap on the inside down on the edges which creates a pocket.  I took a square piece of patterned paper and adhered it to the front of the card.  I added a small piece of lace to the card edge before I glued the square piece down.  I adhered another strip of lace to the other half of the card underneath the paper so that I could die the lace in a bow to close up my card.   I used the adorable Miss Lilly Kitty for this card.  I used patterned paper from My Mind's Eye.  I added the colored image to the front right hand side of the card front along with a small pink flower.  I took a label that I cut out of a piece of the patterned paper and added it to the left hand side of the card.  Thanks for looking.

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Little Blue Button Stamps 2013-2017. Powered by Blogger.

Recent Comments

Subscribe

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner


Follow on Bloglovin