Inspiration

The crafty & The Kitty

9:11 AM

Hi everyone Stephanie here today to share 2 cards with you for my DT day and today also happens to be my birthday yay for 29 LOL

The 1st card I made is a scene that measures 6x5 1/2 on PTI Kraft cardstock using the rubber stamp Miss Lily Crafting. I tried some new techniques for me on this card.
I used patterned paper from Websters Pages Alison Kreft "Composition & Color" then added a strip of DCWV "Burlap Paper". Next I stamped & copic colored (colors listed at bottom of post) my image on Copic Xpress It paper. I stamped her again on patterned paper and cut her out topaper piece the floor. I stamped her one more time onto masking paper. After masking her off i used my Copic Airbrush System to do the yellow walls with Y38. I stamped the chandelier directly onto the yellow using Versafine Onyx Black ink. The chandelier & small table (stamped in PTI Dark Chocolate) are from Gina K "Fine Furnishings" stampe set. I then die cut and stamped the TV from PTI "Polkadot Parade #3" in Mama Elephant "Smoke" ink the wavy lines in the TV are from paper Smooches "Cyber Cafe", added glossy accents and a Recollections enamel dot. Lastly I added some more crafty items around my image I heat embossed a Studio Calico Camera wood veneer in silver and added a bling as the lens. The small polaroids are from The Beary Scrap I just used a clear glaze pen on them. I used a small envelope from Lawn fawn "You've Got Mail" My sentiment came from My Pink Stamper "Scrap-alicious"

  For the inside I wanted it simple but still to have that crafty feel. So I contined with the same patterned paper.



Then I stamped some paint marks using MFT"Abstract Art" and Hero Arts "Brush Strokes" in Hero Arts "Bubblegum Shadow Ink" and PTI Spring Rain" Lastly I stamped my sentiment in Versafine Onyx Black ink from Simon Says Stamp "Card-Exchanging Friends" stamp set.
I am really happy with how the card turned out.


For my 2nd card I kept it very clean & simple with a Halloween theme using the digi image Miss Lilly Kitty on a 5 1/2 x 5 1/2 card using PTI Black cardstock.

I used patterned papers from Pebbles "Thirty One" pad cutting the strips into banners. I also used a pieve of Recollections washi tape and cut that into a banner as well. I stamped my sentiment in Versafine Onyx Black ink from Mama Elephant "Bootastic"
Lastly to the front I just added some black & orange enamel dots from My Minds Eye "Wicked" Like I said really simple but I like the look of all the patterned papers in banners.

For the inside I kept it clean as well and used more papers and banners

and then just stamped my sentiment from lawn Fawn "Heebie Jeebies" Very simple but cute.

Niw for the copic colors I used

Copic Colors Miss Lilly Crafting (Rubber)
Skin- E00,01,11/ R20,30   Hair- E30,34,44,77 ( paper pieced headband added yellow Wink of Stella to hair tie)  Shirt/Shoes- R81,83,85/ Y02,04,08
Pants-BG 34,13,15  For crft supplies I used R81, B34 and YR23 and glossy accents.


Copic Colors Miss Lilly kitty (Digi)
Skin- E00,01,11/ R20,30 (Glossy accents on eyes)  Hair- V01,04,05,06,09 (Violet Wink of Stella)  Hat/Dres/Socks/Shoes- W2,3,5,7,9/ R20,21,22 (Pink Wink of Stella on nose, Black Wink of stella on dress, glossy accents on shoes and grey enamel dot on dress band)

I hope you like my cards today. Thanks for stopping by XOXO

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Very cute cards! I love that "What's scrappenin'?" sentiment! Hope you're having a great birthday, and I hope you have cake...everyone needs cake on their bday! xo ~Kathy

    ReplyDelete

Little Blue Button Stamps 2013-2017. Powered by Blogger.

Recent Comments

Subscribe

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner


Follow on Bloglovin