copic coloring

Wedding Card

12:30 PM

Hi Crafty friends I'm here today to share this romantic wedding card using this adorable stamp!  I loved working with this image: Miss Lilly and Sunny playing wedding!!!


The paper I used to make this card is from Whimsy Stamps.  The butterflies and heart boarder are made using  Martha Stewart punches .  Behind the scallop die I used a pink and white lace I had in my stash.   




I used my copics to colour in this image:

Skin: E00, E000, R20
Sunny's Hair: E44, E47, E49 
Sunny's clothes: C8, C9, C10
Lilly's Hair: E33, E34, E35
Lilly's Dress: RV10
Flowers: RV11, RV14

Thank you for stopping by!
Leigh:)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Little Blue Button Stamps 2013-2017. Powered by Blogger.

Recent Comments

Subscribe

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner


Follow on Bloglovin