Inspiration

A cloudy day card and Calender project

2:00 AM

I chose to use the adorable Miss Lilly with umbrella and also Sunny with umbrella to create a cute scene card.  I used a 5 X 7 white card stock base and then I inked around the card with my red chalk ink.  I added a piece of My Minds Eye Christmas patterned paper.  I used a banner stamp which I embossed with green glitter embossing powder and then I stamped the sentiment in it.  I placed on the bottom of the card.  I then added my images above that which I colored with my Copic markers and they will be listed below the image.   I punched some blue card stock using my Fiskars cloud punch and then added rain drops using some blue Stickles glitter glue.  Thanks for looking


Miss Lily:  coat: R24, R14, YG67
hair: E89 and E27
umbrella: Flex Promarker B234 and B546
boots: E89 and E37
Skin: Promarker 0518, and 0729

Sunny with umbrella:  Jacket: YG67, YG63
pants; Flex Promarker B234 and B546
Umbrella: R24 and R14, handle is Metallic sharpie
Skin: Promarker 0518 and 0729
Hair: E35 and E37

My next project for today is a desk calender using Little Blue Buttons calender printable.  I used a piece of heavy cardboard.  I created an easel out of cardstock as well for the back and covered it with patterned paper.  I hot glued the easel to the back of the carrdboard piece.  I then adhered some lavender lace that I got at my local Goodwill store all around the piece of cardboard.  I took a piece of patterned paper from my scrap drawer and glued it to the cardboard using my red score tape.  I inked around each calender page with my purple chalk ink.  I punched the holes in each calender page and then in the cardboard.  I used some jewel tone rhinestone brads in purple to adhered the pages to the cardboard.  Thanks for looking.



You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Hi Marla! These projects are beautiful! Love the way planner turned out=) tfs

    ReplyDelete

Little Blue Button Stamps 2013-2017. Powered by Blogger.

Recent Comments

Subscribe

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner


Follow on Bloglovin