distress inks

A mixed Media Background

12:30 AM

Hi.  Dawn here again to share a card with you.  I started with making a mixed media background and then used it to make the card.


The background is some water colour paper which I coloured with Derwent Water colour pencils.  I then used some stamps, stencils and inks to make the collage background.   
 I printed the new image called Sally.  I coloured her with Copics and fussy cut her out.  I haven't added a sentiment yet ~ I'll wait till I decide who I'm giving the card to... 

Our new challenge starts soon... be on the lookout for some gorgeous projects from the team.  



You Might Also Like

2 comments

Little Blue Button Stamps 2013-2017. Powered by Blogger.

Recent Comments

Subscribe

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner


Follow on Bloglovin