10 days of Christmas

Are you ready to have fun? Christmas in November. Day 3rd

3:18 PM


Hello guys! How are you? I'm here to share a project for a Christmas in November event from Jamie! She became a great friend of me and my store and I'm so very happy and honored to have her as guest designer! Jamie is so talented and her projects are so gorgeous - I just can't express all the feelings I have!

For my project I altered a bakery bag, this will make a cute goodie bag for some Holiday treats!

I used the adorable Digi image "Pull" from Little Blue Button stamps. I colored the image with Copic markers and glitter for the banner.

I used the paper collection Santa's Journey from 7gypsies to cover the front of the bag and then embellished with lace and rosette trim along with some flowers from Petaloo.

You can pick up this image today for 50% off in Little Blue Button Stamps store by using the code jstam1 
Attention: you must be logged in to use coupon! Otherwise it will not work!


Also in the end of this event will be two random winners picked up among those who will make order during this event - they will receive a small kit of Christmas digital stamps which weren't included in this event! So stay tuned!
Please visit Jamie's shop Not2Shabby shop - she carries the most amazing products!

You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. Cute Cute project!! Love the image! xxx Christy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet image. Awesome project.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE it. Great coloring and love the shabby rose trim.

    Be blessed, Beckie

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just love the Eris images, and she just looks like she is playing with her little dragon friend. So pretty of a project!

    ReplyDelete

Little Blue Button Stamps 2013-2017. Powered by Blogger.

Recent Comments

Subscribe

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner


Follow on Bloglovin