buy digital stamps

Eris Reading is good

9:22 AM

Hi Crafty friends Im back today to share this really cute card I made with Eris Reading is good.
I used an old paper line Winter Wonderland from My Minds Eye.  The flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts. I also put stickles on the snowflake.





I used my copics to colour this really cute image in:

Hair: E44, E47, E49
Skin: E000, E00, E21, R20
Dragon: W4, W6
Clothes, Crown: B91, B95, B97, YR23
Books: B05, R39, R59, Y18
Chair: G28, G29

Thank you for stopping by

Leigh:)

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. This is beautiful Leigh=) It reminds me of reading stories under Christmas tree=) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Leigh, this is such a sweet card, love how you colored the sweet image!

    ReplyDelete

Little Blue Button Stamps 2013-2017. Powered by Blogger.

Recent Comments

Subscribe

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner


Follow on Bloglovin