altered journal

Guest designer Terry

8:30 AM

Hello people! How are you? We are super excited to introduce you our November guest designer Terry! Today Terry came to our blog to share her projects with you!

"I have always crafted (crochet, needlecraft, plastic canvas, cross stitching, etc.) but didn't get into paper crafting until 2000, making greeting cards to sell at the job's first craft fair. I had gone to a craft party, made a layout and thought I would enjoy crafting more. I didn't have time for it and put it away until 2009 when I found blogging. I participated in a number of challenges and then started my own digi design weekly challenge (Tellen's Place), complete with a full design team. I even joined a few other design teams. This was exhausting and after I lost my digital artist, I had to close shop. Now, I craft for the pure fun of it.
My blog: http://gardenofcraftdelight.blogspot.com/
My You Tube Channel: www.youtube.com/user/terryeo1/videos

Project #1: Birthday card
Products used: White Cardstock (Wal-mart's Georgia Pacific), Tim Holtz's Distress Ink (Tea Dye), Ranger Stickles (Waterfall, Diamond, and Gold), Copics (E00, E02, B02, B04, and B14), Stampin' Up's chalk (Rose), Stampin' Up! Window Punch, Scotch ATG (glue)
From my stash: DCWV Striped Designer Paper, Blue Card Stock, Blue Seam Binding
Image: Ms. Lilly Fairy (Little Blue Button Stamps)
Technique: Ink distressed the edges of the sentiment




Project #2: Altered Journal
Products used: Journal (Mary Englebert - Michael's), DCWV Heritage Heirloom stack, Scotch ATG (glue), Martha Stewart's flat flace, Copics (E00, E15, E17, G05, G07, RV21, RV23, R24, R27)
From my stash: Lace, letters
Image: Sally (Little Blue Button Stamps)"
Thank you very much Terry for these amazing projects! Guys don't forget to subscribe to our blog to be updated in all the events - in a few days we start wonderful Christmas event!
Have an amazing week!

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Terry these projects are stunning! Thank you for being our guest designer! xx

    ReplyDelete

Little Blue Button Stamps 2013-2017. Powered by Blogger.

Recent Comments

Subscribe

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner


Follow on Bloglovin