beautiful card

Guest designer Trina

8:00 AM

Good morning everybody! Hope you are having a great week as well as the whole month=)
Today we would like to introduce you our November guest designer Trina! She is such a sweet and super talented lady who's coloring is just gorgeous!

"Hi, my name is Trina, and I've been making cards for about three years. I have always loved to color, and card making has given me a chance to really get into it! I'm a serious Copic and digi stamp fan and am delighted to get to use both as a guest designer for Little Blue Button Stamps.
If you're interested in seeing any more of what I do, you can find me at my blog, Trina Makes Stuff (trinamadethis.blogspot.com).

Supplies: Miss Lilly Fairy - Little Blue Button Stamps, Copics, Faber Castell Gelatos and gray PITT Pen, Elzybells sentiment , Crystazzi gems, Balzer Designs stencil, Sakura Gelly Roll pen"

We are very thankful to Trina for her time spent with us and for her wonderful project!
Guys please do not forget to subscribe to our blog to be updated in all the events we have. Also please join our Christmas in November event that starts in this blog November 17th!
Have fun!

You Might Also Like

4 comments

Little Blue Button Stamps 2013-2017. Powered by Blogger.

Recent Comments

Subscribe

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner


Follow on Bloglovin