10 days of Christmas

Happy Meow Year Ivy Altered Gift Bag - Christmas In November Day 5

3:30 PM

Hello Crafty Friends!

Today I want to share with you the altered Christmas gift bag I made for the 10 Days of Christmas Event!  My image is the adorable Happy Meow Year Ivy stamp. (she is available in rubber for a full price as well) She is so adorable and was fun to color.  I used my Copic markers to color the image and then added stickles to her hat, dress, shoes and the package. 

You can get this image 50% off by using code:  ctwnz2    Attention: you must be logged in to use coupon! Otherwise it will not work!
This code will only be available until tomorrow, so get it while you can!



Christmas Gift Bag

The gift bag is 8"x10.5" and has very sturdy jute handles.  The background was stamped with two different snowflake stamps.   I used Teresa Collins 'Santa's List' 6x6 paper pad to decorate the front of the bag.  To embellish the bag I used Prima poinsettias, leaves, bling, punched snow flakes, a snowflake punched border, crochet trim and some seam binding that I spritzed with Glimmer Mist.  I think the bag turned out super cute!!  You can head over to my YouTube channel where I explain how I made this bag.

It's The Most Wonderful Time of the Year!

Head on over to Little Blue Button Stamps to get this stamp at 50% off use secret word ctwnz2 Remember there will be a random drawing and two winners will be chosen from those who ordered during the event.

Have fun getting ready for Christmas and enjoy making some homemade Holiday gifts!!

Until Next Time!

Christy

You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. This is beautiful Christy! Love your bag and colouring is gorgeous! tfs x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a great bag. I love the image. Awesome papers.

    Be blessed, Beckie

    ReplyDelete
  3. The image is so super cute, and the bag is such a great idea. Really would make the perfect gift wrap!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this bag, super festive and pretty!

    ReplyDelete

Little Blue Button Stamps 2013-2017. Powered by Blogger.

Recent Comments

Subscribe

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner


Follow on Bloglovin