beautiful card

Keep Calm & Cozy

11:42 AM

Hey everyone so sorry I am a little late posting today I like to try and post earlier but this has literally been the craziest day ever. I have a scene card I had so much fun making and a more simple but fun & bright card.
 My first card is a 5 1/2 x 6 1/2 card on Bazzill Wax Lips cardstock . I used the LBBS rubber stamp Tea Time Jessica (Copic colors down below)
I used a lot of stamps and products on this one so I am going to list the products used and have explained in a bit more detail what I did on my Youtube video.


Front of Card products:
Patterned Paper- Cosmo Cricket Tea for Two
Stamps- PTI "On My Couch", Gina k "Fine Furnishings" Stampin Up "Cottage Window" Hero Arts "Wish You Here"  Lawn Fawn "Into the Woods" SSS " Giving Thanks" SSS "Pillow Talk", Paper Smooches "Woofers & Tweeters"
Inks:  Mama Elephant "Hazel", "Apple"  Hero Arts Shadow Ink "Pale Tomato", "Bubblegum", "Pumpkin Pie", "ButterBar", "Soft leaf", "Forever Green" Versafine "Onyx Black", Delicata "Golden Glitz"
 Stickers: AC Remarks "Bleeker Street", Lifes Little Occasions "Tea Party", Puffy play "Sweet Treats"




For the inside I just layered my Cosmo Cricket papers then stamped my sentiment from PTI "Latte Love". Added a tea cup from PTI "Scentimentals" and an AC fabric teacup stacked sticker.

My second card is an A2 size card on PTI Winter Wisteria cardstock. I used the LBBS digi image Eris w/ Hot Chocolate (Copic Colors below)

I let my image be the main focus here. I used patterned paper form Dear Lizzy "5th & Frolic" I stamped my sentiment from Fresh Squeezed Stamps "Hot Hot Hot" in Versafine "Onyx Black" ink directly onto a thin wood tag from American Crafts. I glued on 3 cute lil flowers from Recollections in pink, purple and teal. Lastly for fun I added a Recollections epoxy donut sticker.

For the inside its very clean and simple with just another sentiment from Fresh Squeezed Stamps.

Now for my copic colors Yay

Copic Colors Tea Time Jessica:
skin- E00,01,11/ R20,30  Hair- E50,31,33,25,29  Dress& Shoes - R81,83,85
Dressband- R14,24,46,39  Teacup- R14,24,46,39/ B91,95,97,99/ E43,44,47,49
Chair- E53,55,57,59/ YG93,95,97,99  Glossy Accents, Wink of Stella  & white gel pen


Copic colors Eris:
Skin- E00,01,11/R20,30  Hair- RV02,04,19,69
Shirt- BV02, 13, 04/ B0000,000,00  Crown/Cup- Y23,Y26,YR24/E57
Dragon- G17,28,29.

Thanks so much for checking out my projects sorry for the craziness of the day getting away from me please go check out my YouTube video on these cards. XOXO

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. these are gorgeous Steph as always!! love both cards! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Steph too stinking cute, my little Queen of Scene cards!

    ReplyDelete

Little Blue Button Stamps 2013-2017. Powered by Blogger.

Recent Comments

Subscribe

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner


Follow on Bloglovin