balloons stamp

Miss Sally, Simple Beauty

12:00 AM


Happy Friday Everyone!!! Beckie of Just B Creative Crazy here with you today.

For my post today, I used November's released Sally. I like to call her Miss Sally...she so sweet, simple and beautiful...she must be a Miss.

All of the LBBS stamps are so adorable, it's defintely hard to pick just one to use ;0) You will HAVE to hop over and check out all the images. They come in rubber and digital!!!

Here is my card.....




 Thanks for stopping by! Be sure and grab Sally in the store.

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Beckie this is gorgeous! I'm happy you like this stamp! hugs

    ReplyDelete

Little Blue Button Stamps 2013-2017. Powered by Blogger.

Recent Comments

Subscribe

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner


Follow on Bloglovin