10 days of Christmas

Trimming the Tree, Christmas in November Day 4th

12:09 AM

Hope you have been enjoying all the great ideas and images that we have all gotten to view this week.  Thanks to Olga for coming up with such great Ideas.
For my image this day, my young girl just seemed to me to need a tree.  We all love to trim the tree at Christmas.  This adorable image Rag Doll Sweetheart Tree Decorations is just ready to accent the holiday season.   She is perfect to sit in front of a tree.
So in my card below I have placed her in from of a chipboard tree that have painted with a crackled technique.  I am including a video on how to do this technique with some Elmer's glue.   I have colored this image with my Copics and Paper pieced her sweater, because she just screamed "christmas sweater" to me!  I hope you will check out the video also, for more detail and learn how to make this cute flocked Christmas tree.  

You can get this great image in the store today for 50% off today using the code shcr4 Attention: you must be logged in to use coupon! Otherwise it will not work!

                                                             http://lbbstamps.com/
Also in the end of this event will be two random winners picked up among those who will make order during this event - they will receive a small kit of Christmas digital stamps which weren't included in this event! So stay tuned!

Here is the video to enjoy. 

You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. This is wonderful Shana! Thank you for sharing=)) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute is this! Great tree tutorial.

    Be blessed, Beckie

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is one creative and cool project!

    ReplyDelete

Little Blue Button Stamps 2013-2017. Powered by Blogger.

Recent Comments

Subscribe

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner


Follow on Bloglovin