Inspiration

You make my heart sing!

6:00 AM

I decided to change things up a bit and make a 8x8 layout instead of a card. A smaller canvas to work on seems less intimidating that your regular 12x12 layout.  With my husband out of town working all our favorite  love songs come to mind while I count the days until we'll be together again. I used the gorgeous new "Listening to the Music Jessica" as she has plenty of beauty and sass to spare.

I used October Afternoon Farmhouse 8x8 paper and then attached some metal corners and some black and silver bling to give it a glitzy and fun feel. I used a 6x6 paper with music notes from MME to which I added the beautiful colored digi of Jessica. These stamps are so much fun to color because they are so life like. Here is a close up of the image where you can see how detailed these stamps are. 

 
Here is a list of the Copic colors I used on the image. Skin: YR0000, YR000, E11, E13, R20, E04, BV11. Hair and boots: B00, C3, C9, Black glitter pen. Dress and hat: R0000, R02, E04.  I also used diamond stickles on the eyes, buttons and buckle of her coat. 

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. love it , Sybil is so so talented xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Amelia, you are a sweetheart my friend~

      Delete
  2. Sybil this is just gorgeous! You are really talented lady=) xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yahoo, I can comment finally! I had to enable cookies on my google+ account. Thanks so much Olga, I love your stamps!!

      Delete

Little Blue Button Stamps 2013-2017. Powered by Blogger.

Recent Comments

Subscribe

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner


Follow on Bloglovin