beautiful Christmas card

A Special Layout & An Xmas Card

7:27 AM

Hello again everyone I am coming today with two projects. The first is a very special 2 page layout and the second is a simple but fun christmas card.

Before i share my layout let me explain one thing quickly. My father passed away on Sept. 21st of this year and Olga being the amazing sweetheart that she is created this beautiful digi image for me that truly touched my heart and I knew right away I wanted to make a layout using it so thank you so much Olga.

For this layout I used my special digi "Everyone Needs a Hug" Both layout pages are 12x12 and on white cardstock I will show an overview now of them together then break it down by page and as always list my copic colors below


For the left page I created the background using a Heidi Swapp Sunburst stencil. First I sprayed it with Lindys Starburst "Wild Honeysuckle Coral" then sprayed just the center with Heidi Swapp Color Shine in"Peach" to darken the area. Then I splattered both Mr Hueys "Water Cooler" & Heidi Swapp "Teal".


I used Crate Paper "Maggie Holmes" paper to mat all photos. Journaling cards from Recollections.  Thcikers from Dear Lizzy "Fancy" in foam. The other supplies will be listed further down a bit.

For the right layout I used the same colors and technique for background just reversed the colors. I copic colored my digi from LBBs "Everyone Needs a Hug" fussy cut it and put vellum cloud paper behind it.


Heres a list of the rest of the supplies used:
Jillibean Soup "Grandmas Lima Bean Soup" Labels, October Afternoon "Farm Girl" Tidbits, Freckled Fawn "Epoxy Stickers", Amy Tan "Pigment" fabric stickers,  Echo Park "Family Man" sticker accents, October Afternoon "Woodland Park" chip n stick banners, Prima "You & Me" wood veneer, Sp&Co Flair, Heidi Swapp "Color Resist Ephemera", Tattered Angels "Blitzen", Studio Calico "Remember" wood venner, Dear Lizzy chipboard accent tree stump, small paper bag, American Crafts "Wood card bits"  And as I said copic colors for the image will be at the bottom of this post.

For my card I used the rubber stamp "Happy Meow Year" Its so adorable I love it. I made an A2 card from Teal Stampin Up cardstock.


Next I stamped Impression Obsession "Christmas Text" stamp in Hero Arts "Tide Pool" shadow ink on light blue SU cardstock. I diecut Memory Box "Lamp Post Frame" out of loose patterned paper from my stash and out of white for the small light piece then colored that with my Yellow Wink of Stella. Copic colored & fussy cut my image then popped her up. Lastly I stamped my sentiment from PTI "Christmas Blessings" in Versafine Onyx Black ink.

The inside is kept very clean and simple.


I just used a small strip of the Christmas Text stamped cardstock and then stamped a sentiment from Just Rite " Christmas Trimmings" in Versafine Onyx Black ink/

Now for my copic colors :


Copic Colors LBBS Digi "Everyone Needs a Hug":
Boy- Skin0 E000,00,21  Hair- E57,47,79  Scarf- N2,4,6  Shirt- BG10,11,B01
Pants- N2,4,6/ W9/ R22/ Y17  Shoes-W5,7,9
Girl- Skin-E000,00,21  Hair-E50,31,25,33,29  Dress- V01,12,15/ Y21,35,38
Gloves-V000,01,93  Shoes- E42,43,44,47 Clear Wink of Stella brush pen



Copic Colors LBBS Rubber "Happy Meow Year":
Skin-E00,01,11/ R20,30  Hair- E50,31,25  Hat- R24,27,E09 
Dress & Shoes- BG57,75,78/ Y21.26.28  Gift- YG13,17,67/ R24,27,E09
Cat-YR12,14,16  Red Wink Of Stella, Clear Wink of Stella, White Liquid Applique

I hope you enjoyed todays projects I will have a video on my YouTube channel showing everything in detail as well. XOXO 

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. hun this layout and a card are amazing! thank you for sharing this with us! such a special thing... hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful and touching layout Steph! God Bless you and Ava much and surround you with love and healing. Beautiful image Olga created, she is not only an amazing talent, she has a heart of gold.
    Hugs~

    ReplyDelete

Little Blue Button Stamps 2013-2017. Powered by Blogger.

Recent Comments

Subscribe

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner


Follow on Bloglovin