beautiful card

All is calm, all is bright!

9:30 AM

Hi everyone, I'm here to share with you a sweet card I made using the  Skating Rag Doll Sweetheart. This is such a beautiful stamp and you can get it in both digital and rubber. I made a Christmas card using non-traditional colors of pink and soft green.


Products used: Recollections corrugated card, Prima Romance Novel paper, MME Signature Christmas paper, gesso, assorted stickers, and bling, Vintage photo distress ink, and Diamond stickles. I colored the image with Copic markers, hair: E30, E33, E42. Pink coat, pants and ear muffs: R81, R83, R85, green scarf and leg warmers:G40, G43. And for the fur trim AtYouSpica glitter pens in Blossom and Clear.  
I hope you enjoy my card and that it inspires you to create some delightful cards using Little Blue Button Stamps! 

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Sybil this card is just gorgeous! Love the soft look of her outfit=) tfs xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you my friend, I LOVE me some rag doll stamps to color!

    ReplyDelete

Little Blue Button Stamps 2013-2017. Powered by Blogger.

Recent Comments

Subscribe

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner


Follow on Bloglovin