copic coloring

Christmas Treat Gift Ideas

9:00 AM

Hello Crafty Friends!

Today I wanted to show you this cute altered bag I made using the Happy Meow Year stamp.  I used the rubber stamp I received in my DT package this month.  Super cute image!!  The image was stamped onto Xpress-it blending card with Memento Tuxedo Black ink.  I colored my image with Copic markers and paper pieced her dress, hat, and package.  She turned out pretty cute, if I do say so myself!

 
After I colored my image, I cut it out with a circle die.  The image was matted onto two other circle dies and a doily and popped up on to this cute Christmas bag I purchased from Michael's in the Christmas section.  I added a few paper flowers, jingle bells, Stickles and a cute altered clothes pin to finish it off.

I also made this little treat box using Ragdoll Sweetheart Skating.  She is so absolutely adorable! 


I stamped her onto Xpress-It blending card and colored her hair and skin with my Copic markers.   Her outfit and accessories were paper pieced.  The image was cut out using an oval die and matted onto a scalloped oval die. 


The box is a retired Sizzix die and I embellished it with ribbon, flowers, a brad, Stickles and a punched sentiment.  I used puffy paint on the cuff of her jacket and her the trim at the bottom of her jacket.  While the puffy paint was wet I sprinkled glitter on it so it is sparkly. 


Head on over to Little Blue Button Stamps to purchase these cute stamps.  Remember there is a selection of Olga's stamps available in rubber from these online stores.

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Until next time....Happy Crafting!
Christy

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. These packaging for gifts are so cute! love the idea of second bag=) tfs hugs

    ReplyDelete

Little Blue Button Stamps 2013-2017. Powered by Blogger.

Recent Comments

Subscribe

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner


Follow on Bloglovin