Coloring team

Coloring Team members

5:06 AM

Hello guys! We would like to announce two new members for our Coloring Team.

Mika
My name is Marika but most people call me Mi or Mika. I've been crafting all my life but got into papercraft and stamping in 2009 and even though my bank account has grown smaller I don't regret it at all :) I love creating cards but CAS and more detailed ones, but my absolute favorite thing is coloring with my copics :)
My YT channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/craftybit



Dawn
Hello, I am Dawn
I am a Maryland, USA born girl who now calls Pennsylvania, USA home. I am the wife of a retired Navy Chief and a mom of three adult children. I love all things "paper and ink". I acquired a love for stamping and creating cards about 5 yrs ago.. I enjoy all styles and look forward to trying new techniques/challenges. I'm very excited to about being a part of the DT and look forward to my journey on the DT.

My blog:  http://dipndotscreations.blogspot.com/


You're welcome ladies!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Little Blue Button Stamps 2013-2017. Powered by Blogger.

Recent Comments

Subscribe

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner


Follow on Bloglovin