buy digital stamps

Four Christmas cards in classic colours

7:00 AM

Hey guys! Recently I was making some Christmas cards in shabby chic style and I decided to make some in classic red and green Christmas colours. Anyway I tried to make all my cards light, easy - no heavy colours and tones, no bulky embellishments. Everything clear and nice.
So here are my four cards. I would love to know what you think!


I used paper from Cosmo Cricket mini deck, also I used DCWV tea party for matting. Leaf punch from Martha Stewart, some foam stars and snowflakes.
All the images  I coloured with Touch Twin markers.

1. Digi image Eris. Pull!



2. Digi image Catching snowflakes Eris




3. Digi image Happy Meow Year Ivy



4. Digi image Miss Lilly Fairy



Thank you for stopping! Have a great day!


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Little Blue Button Stamps 2013-2017. Powered by Blogger.

Recent Comments

Subscribe

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner


Follow on Bloglovin