beautiful Christmas card

Guest designer Lori and Christmas mood

9:00 AM

Hey guys! Did you count how many days left till Christmas? Yey! It is almost here!
Today we would like to introduce you our guest designer Lori and her gorgeous projects she had created for Christmas!


Hello everyone,

I'm so excited to share with you my projects for Little Blue Button Stamps. Thank you so much Olga for inviting me to be a guest designer. Some of you may know me from Youtube, my channel was Elemeniah but now I go by Lori (JustAGirlFromTheBay). I've been crafting for about 9 years but only doing videos for a little over a year! I first started off scrapbooking and then became a card maker. However, because of all the amazing and talented crafters on Youtube I have dived into a lot of other crafting areas!!

So, for my projects today I've created a card, an
altered ornament and a box to store the ornament!

For my card, I used a 5" 1/2 X 5" 1/2 corrugated card from Michael's and I colored Miss Lilly Holiday using Copic markers. I chose traditional Christmas colors and I wanted the image to be the focal point on the card. I used paper from my stash and also the Echo Park (Holly Jolly Christmas) paper. I just added some ribbon and Recollection gems, I didn't want to take away from the image so I chose very little embellishments. I also added some stickles to her hat, dress and presents!



Next, I created a box that I cut with my Silhouette Cameo. It measures 4'" 3/4 X 4", and I used DCWV printed paper. I added a white Poinsettia and leaves to the top, and a bling "Jolly" to the bottom. I have used velcro on the flap for the closure.

Inside this box I have created a Christmas ornament using traditional colors as well. The ornament itself is a paper mache one that I picked up at Hobby Lobby. I colored it with acrylic Fire engine red paint, and then covered it with patterned paper. For my image I used Eris. Pull and I used Copic markers to color her as well. I think she turned out super cute and I love her little lizard. I fussy cut her out and added a little red flower to her hair, I also added stickles to the image. I used lace as the trim around the ornament and some green Chinese braided trim! On the back of the ornament I used a circle spellbinder to cut out a sentiment from the "Horray It's Christmas" sentiment sheet and used copics to color the bulb and I added some gold stickles to it. So, those are my projects and I hope you like them. I had a lot of fun creating them and working with such beautiful images, thank you again Olga for inviting me to be a guest designer.




You can find me on Youtube here:
https://www.youtube.com/user/elemeniah

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Hi Lori, all of the projects you created are so delightful, thank you for your inspiration and for sharing your talent with us!
    Sybil

    ReplyDelete

Little Blue Button Stamps 2013-2017. Powered by Blogger.

Recent Comments

Subscribe

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner


Follow on Bloglovin