Christmas cards

Holiday cards

4:00 AM

I decided to create a couple of cards using the Eris catching snowflakes image.  I used white cardstock A2 size bases.  On the first card I added a piece of patterned striped paper from My Minds Eye.  I used a white cardstock piece that I cut with an SVG file on my Silhouette machine and stamped it with a Happy Holidays sentiment.  I colored the image with my Copics and will list the colors under the photo. I added a metal crown charm to Eris .  I then added the image to some red cardstock and adhered it to the left hand side of the card.



Coats=R35 and R29
skin= Dusty pink and blush Promaker
Hair= Y06 and Y04
Mittens and Eris friend= Cloud 9 grey Bic marker

The next card has green snowflake patterned paper from My Minds Eye.  I then used the same SVG file and stamped with the Happy Holiday sentiment stamp.  I used foam tape to adhere this to the bottom right hand side of the card.  I colored the image using the Copic markers listed above.  I added a metallic crown charm to the top of Eris head.  I then adhered the square to some red cardstock.  Thanks for looking.



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Little Blue Button Stamps 2013-2017. Powered by Blogger.

Recent Comments

Subscribe

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner


Follow on Bloglovin