Echo Park

Holiday cards

12:00 AM

I made a couple of holiday cards for my day on the blog.  They are both 5 X 7 cards and I started with white card stock bases.  I tried my hand at layering lots of different pieces of patterned paper.  I used a piece of green card stock from my stash that I adhered to the white card stock base.  I then took pieces of patterned paper from the Echo Park Reflections Christmas and added the strips to the bottom and top of the green card stock. I then took a piece of red card stock and adhered it to the top of the other papers.  I took a piece of packaging that was embossed with snowflakes on cardboard and inked it up with some blue Memento dew drop ink and then placed it on the left hand side of the card.  I colored up the adorable Ragdoll Sweetheart skating with my Copic markers. I also added White Opal liquid pearls to the fur on her outfit.   I will list the colors underneath the photo of the card.  I placed a piece of red lace across the top part of the card.  I adhered another strip of patterned paper on the bottom across the red card stock and then I added a piece of burlap ribbon.  I put a metal rhinestone piece on top of the ribbon along with a crochet flower.  I added rhinestone snowflakes randomly on the card.

Copic colors:  
muffs, mittens, and scarfs = BG72 and colorless blender
coat and pants = R35 and R37
skin = Satin, dusty pink, and blush promarker
Hair = E11, E13 and E31
skates= Silver metallic Sharpie and 100 

The second card I made using the Waiting for Christmas image.  I used a white 5 X 7 card stock base.  I then used a piece of patterned green paper from DCWV for the bottom.  I added some red and black polka dot paper from Echo Park Reflections Christmas patterned paper.  I placed one piece on the top of the green paper and then I added a 4 X 6 piece of another polka dot paper.  I added a piece of green lined patterned paper in a strip down the left hand side of the card.  I  placed an addition piece of  the red and black polka dot paper to the top of the bottom part of the card.  I placed a silver applique piece on the right hand side of the polka dot strip with a metal piece on top of that.  I colored the image up with my Copics and will list the colors under the photo.  I used some red stickles on her shirt.  Thanks for looking.

Skin = Satin, dusty pink and blush Promarker
lips= RV10
shirt = R35 and R37
candy canes in her hair= Atiyou Spica pens
Hair = Y02, Y11 and Y04

Thanks for looking

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Little Blue Button Stamps 2013-2017. Powered by Blogger.

Recent Comments

Subscribe

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner


Follow on Bloglovin