Christmas cards

Ice skating from Marcia

10:00 AM

Hello guys! Today we have our December guest designer Marcia in the blog.
I found her amazing YouTube channel with gorgeous projects she makes this summer. Marcia is such a beautiful and talented lady and we're happy to have her as our guest designer.
My name is Marcia and I have been crafting on different levels for the past 21 years starting with plastic canvas. I am a mother of four wonderful kiddos and when its time to relax crafting is my getaway. In 2011 I went on youtube for some inspiration and stumbled upon a wonderful crafting community that I have been active in ever since. It has inspired me to make my own cards and mixed media projects which I have a new love for. I am also an inspiration team member for Talula girl stamps. Words cant express how honored I am to be a guest designer for LBBS. I look forward to a fun term and sharing my projects here as well as on my youtube channel which is Censuous1. So don't forget to stop by and check out my creations using Olga's LBBS digi stamps as well as her rubber stamps.

Review of project:
The star of the show is LBBS Rag Doll Sweetheart Skating that is available in rubber as well.
She is colored with copic markers. Skin is E000,E11 & E02. Her cheeks are R83. For the hair I used R89, E25 & E15. Her outfit is colored with B00, B02 & B05. Her pants and buckle are colored with C3 & C5. Her skate shoes are BG70, and the skate blade is C7. Lastly the fur trim and earmuffs have diamond stickles


For my design, I started with a shadow box from Michaels. I wanted a wintery theme so I painted the outside with Folk Arts Calypso sky. The inside sky area was sprayed with Adirondack color wash in Denim. The tree was drawn with Folk Art metallic silver sterling and accented with Folk Art extreme glitter in white. The snow bank on the inside bottom was created with white tissue paper and adhered with mod podge and then top coated with the white extreme glitter paint. The falling snow flakes were randomly placed with a dotting tool with white acrylic paint. The front of the frame was stenciled ( with Jacobean Floral from home depot ) using my homemade sparkle glaze ( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vh5HKZKrSfU ). 
The framed glass section is trimmed with white flat back pearls, sentiments from LBBS are added and distressed with Tim Holtz distress ink in broken china on the edges.
Hope you enjoy and find some inspiration in my project.


Link to my youtube channel
https://www.youtube.com/user/censuous1

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. This is really beautiful Marcia! Thank you very much! x

    ReplyDelete

Little Blue Button Stamps 2013-2017. Powered by Blogger.

Recent Comments

Subscribe

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner


Follow on Bloglovin