Joy & Christmas Magic

9:06 AM

Happy Holidays everyone today is Christmas Eve and my DT day hooray. I know we are all busy with last minute holiday details and you should all take a moment to pause breathe and enjoy the moment. Ok better now LOL. Today I have 2 cards for you I hope you like them.

My first card is using the digital image Eris with Wagon I copic colored and fussy cut her out (all copic colors will be listed down below). My card is 5 1/2 x 5 1/2 on PTI "Enchanted Evening" cardstock
Itook another piece of Enchanted Evening cardstock and used my SSS "Falling Snow" stencil on it with Viva Modeling Cream in "Pearl" I love the effect. Next I die cut the CC Designs  "Icicle Border" from DCWV silver glitter paper. The patterned paper at the bottom is from Recollections "Festivus" stack. The tree is cut from textured green cardstock using the Memory Box "Frosted Christmas Tree" die. I added a red bird from PTI "In the meadow" stamp and die set. Next I used PTI"Wonderful Words: Joy" stamp and die. I stamped it in Hero Arts "Mint Julep" ink. Lastly I added a bit more sparkle with "Moonshine" 6mm sequins and a few tiny ones from SSS.

For the inside as always I go clean and want my mesage I write later to truly take the focus.


I layered more of the papers from Festivus. Because the front says Joy I stamped to the world from PTI "Wonderful Words: Joy" then the rest is from PTI "In the Meadow" all in Versafine "Onyx Black ink.

For my second card I used the rubber stamp "Ragdoll Sweetheart Skating" copic colored and fussy cut her out. My card is 5 1/2 x 5 1/2 on PTI "Rustic White" cardstock.

I layered papers from my SSS Decemeber kit of the month by Doodlebug Designs and some green cardstock for matting. The flourishes on the corners are from Jolees "Flourishes & Christmas Trees" stickers. I tied some 1/2"sheer organdy white/pink ribbon from Ribbon Tree. I added a wood veneer from Scraptastic with some clear Wink of Stella on it. Next came some pink buttons from SP&Co with Studio Calico wood veneer snowflakes and star. To those I used Dk Green and Pink Wink of Stella brush pens. Lastly for my sentiment I heat embossed onto green cardstock in Hero Arts Silver embossing powder. My sentiment is from Some Odd Girl " Winter Wishes. I punched it out with Martha Stewart Punch all over the page label punch.

For the inside I layered the papers again.

I added some K&Co "Christmas Cheer Snowflake Stickers". Lastly I stamped my sentiment from Amy R "Freezin' Season" in Versafine "Onyx Black" ink.

Now for the copic colors I used:


Copic Colors Digi Eris w/ Wagon:
Skin- E000,01,11/R20,30   Hair-E42,57,47,79   Crown-Y11,13,15
Dress- BG05,07,09/ YR14,E97,E08 Orange Wink of Stella
Shoes-BG05,07,09 Glossy Accents  Wagon-R29,39,89 Glossy Accents
Dragon-N02,04,06,08 Silver glitter pen  Bear E23,25,27



Copic colors Rubber Ragdoll Sweetheart Skating:
Skin- E000,00,21/R20,30  Hair-YR04,YR07,E09,E18
Scarf,Gloves,Legwarmers- BV000,00,11 Stardust Stickles
Coat, Pants- G12,14,16  Fluff &Earmuffs- RV23 & Pink Liquid Applique
Skates- BG000,0 Glossy Accents & Silver Glitter Pen

There you have it I hope you liked my cards today. I hope you all have a safe and warm holiday season filled with love and joy, Happy Holidays everyone. XOXO

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. oh goodness Steph! These are gorgeous!! Love all the cards! Merry Christmas hun! xxx

    ReplyDelete

Little Blue Button Stamps 2013-2017. Powered by Blogger.

Recent Comments

Subscribe

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner


Follow on Bloglovin