copic coloring

Little Celebrate Card

9:00 AM

Hello Crafty Friends!

Wow...hard to believe the new year is upon us!  I hope you all had an awesome Christmas and are looking forward to an amazing 2014!

For today's card I used the adorable image Eris Pull!.  She is so cute!  I colored her up with my Copic markers and used oval dies to cut her out.



I popped her up onto a 4x4 inch card base with foam adhesive.  The yellow strip of paper was punched with a Martha Steward border punch.  I added a selection of Wild Orchid Crafts flowers and some punched butterflies.  The sentiment was stamped and then cut out with a banner die from Sizzix.



The finishing touch was some Stardust Stickles. 

Head over to Little Blue Button Stamps to purchase this cute image and so many more.  The January release is out and you will LOVE the new stamps!!

I hope you all have a great New Year and I will look forward to sharing more projects with you in 2014!!

Until next time, Happy Crafting!
Christy

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. this card is super adorable Christy! Love the colours! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Olga :) She is so super cute!! Hugs!!

      Delete
  2. Beautiful card Christy, love the soft colors you used!

    ReplyDelete

Little Blue Button Stamps 2013-2017. Powered by Blogger.

Recent Comments

Subscribe

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner


Follow on Bloglovin