buy rubber stamps

New Rubber stamps from LBBS

7:00 AM

Dawn here to share with you a card and gift box I made with the new rubber stamps from Little Blue Button Stamps.

First up is my gift box.... A very simple but effective little box

I  used this stamp set  which has lots of lovely Christmas sentiments.  The box is made with just one sheet of  A5 kraft card and three folds.  
Here's another view

And secondly I have a card that uses the same background stamp and this one 


This card also uses some of Olga's PP - which I have recoloured.  I stamped Ivy and coloured her with Copics.  I then used a Spellbinders Wonky Rectangle to cut it out.  Added a die cut Holly Flourish and a Spellbinders Poinsettia in the corner.  I added some stickles to the little ornaments and the poinsettia.

You can also get these stamps as digital ones or red rubber from C.C. Designs


You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Love your projects Dawn! So creative!=)) Happy you like stamps! x

    ReplyDelete

Little Blue Button Stamps 2013-2017. Powered by Blogger.

Recent Comments

Subscribe

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner


Follow on Bloglovin