Christmas cards

Two cards from Guest designer Tina

8:00 AM

Hello friends! Today we have another talented guest designer in our blog.  Tina is very sweet and talented and we thankful to her for making these beautiful cards for us!

I have been crafting for about 5 years. I have been on different design teams and a colour artist for one if them.I love to use pro markers and due cuts. I also love altered art and knitting.The one with Rag Doll Sweetheart with ornaments was made using pro markers, die cuts, cosmic shimmer pearls, embossing folder and panpastles.

The Christmas Ivy card was created with pro markers, die cuts, glitter, cosmic shimmer pearls.

My blog is tinascraftyplace.blogspot.co.uk

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Little Blue Button Stamps 2013-2017. Powered by Blogger.

Recent Comments

Subscribe

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner


Follow on Bloglovin